First run of the year, it was 26 degrees out and probably take off another 5 to 10 from the wind chill. So naturally I forgot my under armor and gloves at home....
So badass run with nothing but t-shirt, shorts, and a hat for 3 miles. The wind was death and I'm definitely out of shape, but I guess that's why I train. Time was 24 minutes (piss poor) dunno how much of that was the weather and how much of that was me. Hopefully a lot of it was the weather...
Anyway got home and I did 2 sets of 90 seconds of planks, and a latter up to 15 of push ups followed by the raise the roofs. Harder than it sounds if you use good form.
FYI the best song in the world to drive to is Who Let The Dogs Out and they keyboard solo is fucking phenomenal!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment