Saturday, December 12, 2009
Rest Time
Since CCC I've been letting my body heal. Mainly trying to get my hip back in line. I've been doing strengthening exercises with a resistance band every night hopefully that will show a week from monday when I start training again. Going to start my first week with some intervals in the cage back home and some 3 mile runs. Timed of course to see where my base is. But I think after a week or two I should be able to get back into the good stuff. I'm aiming for running/lifting 5 days a week and then indoor another day (what a shit show that always is, ultimate was never meant to be played on filed the side of a bball court). Brent you already make me feel like crap (http://nicelife-bront.blogspot.com/2009_12_01_archive.html). Goodbye blog until the 21st... I shall miss thee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment