Back in business, playing at practice. My ankle is still tender and I try not to jump off it which sucks since I suck at jumping off my right leg. Played well at practice got solid workout out of it. I'm glad I really brought my all to practice, I need to do that more. Gym tomorrow, practice Friday, home tournament this weekend (4th tournament of the fall). Time to do work.
On a side note I think that this team has the potential to be an amazing team, the vets outside of my year need to find a purpose and drive as well as come to the realization that they aren't going to 'live it up' as they are not the studs of the team. Clay and Goose a good but they're not on an untouchable level the way their seniors allegedly were their freshman year. When they realize that myself, Nate, and Alec will bearing much of the burden of the team as will Corey and rookie Matt. I just hope we can bring it together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dude, we've had a senior class that was supposed to be excellent and has been sucking in xc. What I think is important is that if you are going to try to be the best player on the team, or if you are going to have to lead because the seniors aren't pulling they weight, you have to be up front about your expectations for them and how they aren't meeting those expectations.
ReplyDelete