Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sometimes it's black, sometimes it's white

Back to the gym for the first time in forever. My goals for the summer: dunk a basketball and be in excellent shape coming into the fall and through club regionals.

I'm starting this whole stay in shape year round, that way my fitness level is more of a staircase than a sin graph. I've plateaued for a while now and it's time that I got better and that starts with my athleticism.

Today with Sam
Warmed up shooting around some bball, beat Sam in horse barely though, money from downtown
DB overhead incline: 1x8, 5x5 @40 down from 45 where I was at the end of the winter
Bench 2x10, 1x8 @95 need to get better here
Chest thing (curled arms up while on back: 3x10 @100
Lat Pulldown: 3x10 @7 whatever that means
Roman Chair: 3x20
Crunches: 3x15 @100
Ab bench: 3x10
Side Dip things: 3x15 each side @35 (should of used more weight)

Today marks a new chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment