Shoot around
Treadmill warmup: 10min
Dynamic Warmup
Ankle Jumps: 3x50
Squat Jumps: 3x10
Side Lunges: 2x10 each side
Bench Press: 3x10 @115
DB Press going down: 3x15 @25
Overhead DB Incline: 1x8 @35, 5x5 @40
Curls in chair: 1x10, 2x8 @40
Lat Pulldown: 3x5, 3x5 @70
Roman Chair: 3x15
Crunches: 3x15 @100 rocky style
Side Crunches: 50 each side
Leg Curls: till fail @30, 26, 22, 16
Calf Raises: 4x20 w/50lb DB’s in hand
Indoor was good, it was lackadaisical like always but I guarded the bodhi guys and held my own pretty well. I've gotten a lot more confident going in the air against people, I skied the crap out of a few people, that was fun. But the groin is still bothering me, I took a vicodin at 2:30am to put me to sleep because the pain was keeping me from sleeping. That worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment