skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Pursuit
My training as an ultimate player
Friday, January 1, 2010
I'm a sailor peg, and I lost me leg
Ran 4 miles today, Feering Street loop, fuck that huge ass hill. Did it in ~25 minutes. Push ups, core, done.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(10)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(74)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(19)
▼
January
(23)
She's a little too good for me
And papa's gonna beat yah cuz he knows you're out ...
Gucci bag poppin tags, new crib brand new jag
TAKE CHAINS OFF TAKE RINGS OFF ANTE UP
On the queen annes revenge
Girls in the truck 'bout six chicks deep
Long as I got rubberband banks in my pocket
Got me singing like nah nah everyday
I can't explain why we live this way, We do it eve...
Babe we both had dry spells hard times in bad lands
tell me now what more do you need
You seem like a soldier whose lost his composure
You gotta stand up straight carry your own weight
Could never do you justice in reason or ryhme
This years remix got symphonics
Yatta Yatta Yatta Yatta
And it's gone gone goooonnnne, gone gone do it again
Ditto bro... Ditto
If I could be like that I could be anything
Rest Day
Bitch I'm gonna pick the world up and drop it on y...
Every day I see my dream
I'm a sailor peg, and I lost me leg
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(6)
About Me
Matt
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment